Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Pan and Mru

DavidB

In V9 I used the mmouse c-hook so I could middle mouse wheel zoom and spin and Shift middle mouse would pan also.Can this be done in X?

Also the Nuke fuction was great?

Also my MRU I can't find it.It doesn't seem to be a Toolbar that you can turn on or off. When you right mouse click on the toolbar erea and get a list of toolbars to turn on and off.Any ideas?

Under Settings>configuration>Screen you can choose whether your middle button is spin or pan.

ALT + middle button does the other function not chosen as the default

Also under configure screen is the enable MRU Tool bar and your MRU should be on the right side of your screen, it is undockable and can be placed within your work area.

You also could add a button on your right click to do either one too.

I have both on mine.

Settings>Customize>Drop Downs/right mouse button menu

You can drag and drop any of those commands on to your right moouse click, add seperators and make it look the way you like

If you right click on an existing toolbar or the ribbon bar and go to the bottom in 'Load toolbar state' it gives you options like 2d tool bars, ect. When I close my MRU and go to the load toolbar state, and select any option, I get the MRU back, and on the right hand docking location.