Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Project Manager MR2

DavidB

I don't keep my NC files where I keep my MCX files.

The project manager only lets you keep your NC files where you keep your MCX file, why not let us select where we can put the NC files?

The way I map my NC files is in the Ops Manager, Files,Toolpath directory, but now with MR2 this is not sticking when I make a new toolpath?

I set the mapping of the NC file create a new toolpath and it's called NC GROUP.NC banghead.gif

It should be called my NC file name I gave in Toolapth directory.

I now have to edit selected operations and change NC name. confused.gif

Thanks cheers.gif

David,

Where you map your .nc files to is still controlled in the control def >> files.

With thta being said I don't know if the Project manger overirdes that setting but I srill do it that way and it wotks fine.

Johan,

Each job I do the NC file is stored in a different directory so setting the NC file in the config wont work for me.

Steve, BINGO NC file was set to "user defined name"

cheers.gif

John, from what I read and I think the video says the same, is that the Project manager will override the config settings.

Thanks

I hate the new project manager. We have always kept the .nc files seperate from the drawing files...Now it leaves you with little choice. I know you can change the location of your .nc file, but they took out the ability to make a new folder from the machine properties box.