Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Computer Processor for Mastercam Application

VICTORG

Jay, do you have any problems with the H100? I have read reviews where the threads stripped out when installing (I assume these people are morons)... Have read that some have noisy pumps and figured they have air in the system. Have you had any problems?

Nice system by the way. I was considering the Sabertooth for my next build.

I have the h100 and a H80 on my wifes I7 and both have none of the issues. the only part that seems noise wise is the fans can be a little loud some times but to have two 120mm fans on the top for the H100 cooler radiator. but other wise been happy.

here is a youtube videos show the install of both the H80 and the H100 the H80 setup is almost the exact setup my fife has nice case and the Asus MB with 1155 chipset and same ram on hers.

I just got the system in my siggy up and running and it has been awesome so far.

H100, no problem!

Can't wait to start pushing this thing....need to water cool my graphics card first. thos 4000's sure do run hot!

the bigger the better. build your system so you don't have to upgrade in a year.