Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Congratulations on 4000 posts Jay / Cadcam

crazy^millman

quote:

Never hurts to know you are appericated.

I agree, but I know that you guys appricate my help by thanks I get all the time.

I also make a point of saying thanks back.

But I also want every one to know I to learn from you folks.

I will tell you I live by this board if you have not noticed.

This were I have made a new set of freinds and that group just keeps growing every day..

I wish I could type or should I say write better then I do to get more across.

So a big thanks to you all for being here and reading my posts and giving mr chance to help and learn..

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

Jay you doa lot for this forum. You not only help out with people's questions but you HOST the FTP that we all use to better explain our situations with parts/examples. That is seriously cool! So keep up the good work, and we'll see you around. If you're ever in the "909" let me know and I'll give you a shop tour.

You also give my spell checker good exercise wink.giftongue.gifbiggrin.gif

Thanks again,

CONGRATES JAY !

I have noticed that the guys in any shop

the know what they are doing have no problem helping out the guy next to them. I have also seen Jay selflessly help others, even when he wasn't doing so hot himself. Jay is the person that asked (told) me to join here. I didn't want to because I felt that my poor writing skills would be exposed. Jay encouraged me to join anyway because the other users would appreciate my input,,and they would get over the spelling. Thanks Jay

Thanks Scott

[ 09-05-2003, 02:06 PM: Message edited by: Scott Bond ]

Jay,

Your tips and solutions have helped a lot of us progress through the learning curve of the software. I often tell friends (outside the machining world) about this forum and how much help is freely given out, not only by the senior members but by all of us if we can, without hesitation.

Too bad this helping and sharing can't jump the boundries of cyberspace and infect the populous.

Phil

Oh man am I starting to blush.. redface.gifredface.gif

You guys are way to nice..

Scott, you have way better spelling and writing then I do..

But I have to say I do not let that stop me from trying to help.

quote:

Too bad this helping and sharing can't jump the boundries of cyberspace and infect the populous.

Huge Amen big time there.

[ 09-05-2003, 03:07 PM: Message edited by: cadcam ]