Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Youtube Mastercam Vids

Newbeeee™

Youtube has only been around for 8 years. :p

I watch machining videos all the time on Youtube. Hell I even post a bunch, lol. Lots to learn on youtube. Even for you TEEJAY

+1. I watch Youtube videos on a regular basis. I never know when I might find a golden nugget in there to add to my knowledge base.

• Like 1

In my 25 years of programming, I've never watched a youtube video of machining.

been there and beyond,

your not so newbeee anymore, I suggest you change your name. :smoke:

Eurocamer ?? ;)

I watch 2x kinds of vids - the ones to learn on (in this case the what's new as I was trying to look at stock models and verify) and the other kind called 'machine crashes'. Ohhh some of them are great :lol:

And don't believe it, I'm still wet behind my ears :D

The first thing I asked myself when I watched someone crash the dog$hit out of a big 5-axis machine was 'no NC simulation???'. Would have saved $xxx,xxx in repairs and lost work... There were sparks coming from between the tool holder and the spindle taper. Ugh... I dare not laugh though, I wouldn't wish that on anybody.

The first thing I asked myself when I watched someone crash the dog$hit out of a big 5-axis machine was 'no NC simulation???'. Would have saved $xxx,xxx in repairs and lost work... There were sparks coming from between the tool holder and the spindle taper. Ugh... I dare not laugh though, I wouldn't wish that on anybody.

Seen it, asked it and been told, "don't think it's necessary"

I'm not sure to this day if they understand that the use of it would have paid for itself after that first crash......

penny wise pound foolish