Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

2017 Expand/Collapse operations

MIL-TFP-41

I posted this on the offical Mastercam forum, and got crickets. Figured I would try here.

In previous versions, with the right click menu in the operations manager, when you chose to expand or collapse operations it collapsed (or expanded) every thing in that group (Toolpath group, machine group, operations ext). In 2017, all it does is mimic the behavior when you click the plus or minus sign next to the group.

Has anyone else noticed this?

I find that it is group specific...Machine group or toolpath group. If I want the whole machine group to expand, I left click to select the group and everything in it and then right click expand or collapse. Where as if I left click and select toolpath group then right click expand or collapse, only the operations in the toolpath group are expanded or collapsed. I think the key is to select(left click) at the group level you want and then right click. If I just right click and select expand or collapse, I see the behavior that you describe.